Friday, January 17, 2014

Spherical Panoramas







These are two of my Spherical Panorama's that I created. I particularly like my second picture, I think it looks like a rabbit hole! If you want to create your own little rabbit hole, just kidding it isn't going to look the same. All the while if you would like to make a Spherical Panorama, these are the steps...


  1. Find a nice spot for your panorama, interesting horizons look the best.
  2. To take the pictures for the panorama you take at least 10 pictures rotating 360 degrees.
  3. After editing your pictures, you upload them into photoshop and merge your photo’s.
  4. Next you need to resize the image to a perfect square, make sure your width is the same as your height.
  5. After distort your image with Polar Coordinates and you will have your finished Spherical Panorama.

No comments:

Post a Comment