Thursday, March 13, 2014

Practice Profile Story



Hi, this is kind of a repeat to my other post "Practice Story Reflection" but I need to do this, this time with our video. As I said the last time, I was chosen to be interviewed for our Practice Profile. Stella asked the questions and Brittain filmed. We did a great job. This is a little reminder of what I said last time, "Our interview went smoothly, but then a wild B-roll requirement came, and it was time to shoot that B-roll. We shot clips of me reading, or practicing my writing, or researching the college I would like to go to on the the computer. That may have finished, but there was still plenty of work to do; we also needed to finish writing our transcripts and record our narrators voice." Look at more videos at Vimeo.

10 comments:

  1. Your blog is really neat and organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story, and informative paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, and I was trying for informative, so thats good!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like books and the color blue so... yeah!

      Delete
  4. Very neat and put together. Very great job on the practice story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brittain, you did good too. After all you were on my team!

      Delete